Devonport is a leading, truly Christ-centred school community, where students learn to love God, pursue excellence and flourish to reach their full potential. We are dedicated to providing a supportive and respectful environment where our staff and students are valued.
Devonport consists of a team of passionate and professional educators with a passion for Christian Education. Our staff go beyond the ordinary and see the bigger picture of God’s world and our place and purpose within it.
If you have any questions about employment at Devonport Christian School, please do not hesitate to contact us on (03) 6423 1373.
Devonport Christian School is a child protecting school and has a zero tolerance of child abuse. We have established a series of policies, procedures and a Code of Conduct aimed to protect children from abuse and embed a culture of child safety in the school environment. A Working with Vulnerable Person’s Check is a condition of all employees, parent helpers and volunteers.
Once your application has been received, we will contact you to arrange an interview with our Principal.
Applicants must be active Christians with current Church involvement.
Director of Teaching and Learning
- Expressions of interest are being taken for the position of Director of Teaching and Learning (K-10).
- This is a new position, established in response to the school Board’s decision to offer Year 7 for the first time in 2023.
- The Director of Teaching and Learning will be a part of the Executive leadership team of the school and directly responsible to the Principal.
- Further information, including how to apply for the position, is available on the CEN Website: https://cen.edu.au/job/director-of-teaching-and-learning-k-10/
- Closing date for applications is Thursday 23 September
Relief Teaching & Relief Teacher Aide Positions
Applications for relief teachers and teacher aides at Devonport Christian School are always welcome. If you are interested, please complete our online relief staff application form below.